Tuesday 4 November 2014

Airtel dishing out 100mb to 200mb Season of surprises


Like I know surprises is one of the best thing that can happen.

Especially if you like the surprise I suppose. Recently almost all network are dishing out free
MB except Glo which I believe is coming with a good one.

I believe the are doing so in order to retain their customers.

First it was MTN Season of Surprises. Then Etisalat's Season of Surprises. And now Airtel. Mehn I Don port o.

So now on how to get Airtel 100mb free:
==> First of all, your Airtel sim must be on Club10 Paddi or better still you can migrate by dailing *166#

==>then choose the amount of MB you would like to have by dailling *141*13*200# for #200mb and *141*13*100# for #100mb. So begin to port o.

All Airtel Customers are eligble for this Surprise except the ported Sims. So hurry now and enjoy this season of surprise airtel is giving out now. Very soon unlimited calls will come out for all networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment